Saturday, January 3, 2009

Birth of a Blog

And so here is where it all begins. This is the day that your life changes, the hour that you realize that nothing will ever be the same.

This is the day that you first read my blog.

(Or not. Perhaps you don’t discover this blog until April 30, 2011, after I have gone seventeen unsuccessful plastic surgeries to change myself into Jude Law and have changed this blog into my personal confessional of all the greasy sins I attribute to my rough childhood in Atlanta and sleazy doings on pre-hurricane Bourbon Street. But in this case, I will be an optimist and assume that your discovery occurs… NOW.)

I have never maintained a blog before, and have no idea quite how this one is going to develop. But I guess I will just do the writing, and que va a pasar, pasarĂ¡.

A bit about myself… My name is quite unimportant, but you can call me Ben. I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, and will soon be undertaking the inevitable task of rocking your socks off (through the blog, recall). I live with someone very special to me – she is a rather engaging person, one might say. We also have two rodents that normal people call cats, and two rodents that are actual rodents. I work for a company with no name, performing nameless tasks and receiving checks addressed to no one.

Now that I have revealed every private aspect of my life in intimate detail, I must bid adieu, and only wish that you continue to visit this page in the future.

1 comment:

  1. And now your baby blog has its first comment. :-)

    (I'll link to you on my sidebar as well, on the off chance that one of my 20 readers might come over here, LOL.)

    ReplyDelete